FREE BEGINNERS WORKSHOP
Join us for a ONCE ONLY free beginners workshop!
Come find out more about Capoeira and the Movement of Freedom and how it can be a powerful tool to improve your physical, mental and social well-being.
This will be a beginners only workshop so you can feel comfortable to be yourself. We offer a safe space for all to learn independent of skill level, ability, fitness or flexibility.
It is a time for open-minded individuals who want to experience something beyond themselves and become part of a grand movement; the Movement of Freedom.
Please note this workshop is for teens & adults only.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Meet and greet Instrutor Ouriço and discover his uplifting teaching style
- An introduction about Capoeira and our school
- Learn some of the fundamental moves in Capoeira
- Uncover your personal strengths and limitations
- Explore your range of movement and creative ways to express
- Discover musicality and how it relates to movement
- Participate in the Capoeira roda and learn about its fundamentals
- Find out about positivity and how it aides a healthy practice
- Enjoy yourself in a welcoming and friendly space
Saturday, 30th of November
11 am to 12:30 pm
Capoeira CDO Perth
1/301 Selby St N, Osborne Park
Register now by filling out the form below. BE QUICK AS SPACES ARE LIMITED!
[contact-form-7 id=”2210″ title=”Workshop Registration”]